Friday 18 March 2016

Trukks 1

I have various Trukks in different stages of build/conversion, most of them are piles of parts awaiting to be assembled! 

Heres what I have pictures of so far;

Half-Track Trukk:


I'm not a huge fan of keeping with the "vanilla", built straight out of the box, stuff with my Orks. So I converted my first Trukk into an old WW2 style Half-Track.
Despite looking "finished" there's still a lot to do.

Forgeworld Flakk/Gun Trukk:


I plan to use the Forgeworld Trukk as a Flakk Trukk/Gun Trukk of some sort, I probably won't hit it with as many conversions as my other stuff.

Rat Rod Tow Trukk/Scrap Trukk:



At some point I had started to build a Rat Rod Tow Trukk to use as a counts as Scrap Trukk.

These will find their way back onto my work space sometime in the near future, so keep an eye out for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment