Tuesday 8 March 2016

Looted Wagons/Armoured Krumpany 1

This unit has 3x Leman Russ (pictured) plus 2x Chimera and 1x Basilisk (un-pictured).
I originally bought these on eBay, they were badly assembled, so required completely pulling apart and rebuilding.

These were my first majorly converted vehicles, so drawing my inspiration from a wide collection of other great modellers out there, I came up with these:

Looted Wagon 1 ("Destroya Hunta Killa"):







Looted Wagon 2 ("Da Vanquisha")




Looted Wagon 3:




Group Shots:



Since these pictures were taken they have undergone various changes, as you can see I had started to build a turret for Looted Wagon 2 ("Da Vanquisa") and formed a new rear body shape - which has since changed again! Looted wagon 1 ("Hunta Killa") currently has no Boomgun, as at some point I decided to change it for the Space Marine Vindicator type set up but with a longer barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment