Wednesday 23 March 2016

Skullhamma Battlefortress 1

Using the Stormlord as a base for a Skullhamma Battlefortress, I started to chop and hack here and there in the usual Orky fashion! I lengthened the sides slightly and cut away the half wheel pieces toward the inside of the chassis in order to fit full wheels, raising the whole model slightly. This allowed me to use some Blood and Skulls Industry Krusher Pattern 1.0 Tank Treads.

Skull'amma:



Digging through my Bits Boxes, I found some left over Battlewagon pieces and used those to create a Troop compartment towards the rear for some Boyz. The Skullhamma Kannon is made from a mix of parts from the original Stormlord kit, Bommer, Trukk and Stompa. The main barrel is plastic tubing from thermal till reciept rolls! (Space Marine used for size comparison.)

No comments:

Post a Comment